Hi there. I’m Elisabeth, a marketing and writing person based in Brooklyn, NY. With a background in education and journalism, I love working with businesses and individuals to:
- define their voice & tone
- set actionable marketing goals
- design & implement efficient strategies for growth (or other goals)
Most recently I have been a part of the marketing and communications team at The Dorm, a mental health community treatment center for young adults, whose mission and philosophy I greatly admire. I also assist Floating Farmhouse with their email, social media, and SEO strategy. Some other recent projects include volunteer blogging and media consultation for DonatePPE.org, and assisting my parents with their businesses Morgan Atelier Architecture and Susanne Morgan Interiors.
I am former Marketing Manager at Tattly, where I owned and managed all day-to-day marketing activities across email, social media, influencer, and paid search. I had a blast collaborating with the creative team (headed by Swissmiss) on seasonal and ongoing campaigns that prized humor, joy, and generosity. One of my favorite campaigns for Tattly raised thousands of dollars for art classrooms through Donor’s Choose. Another: collaborating with Society6 on an issue of their Art Quarterly Magazine, featuring wearable “flash art” of up-and-coming artists.
Before that, I was Content & Community manager at Kids Discover, where I helped build & educate a community of educators on how to take advantage of an award-winning library of nonfiction for kids. I loved managing their team of education bloggers, collaborating with the publication’s illustrators for new issues, conducting image and photography research, and sharing all of these initiatives through an ongoing social media strategy. (I was proud help establish the brand on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.) My love for this material was fueled by three years as an assistant teacher in classrooms in New Orleans and Bagnols-sur-Cèze, France.
I hold a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature & French from Tulane University.
- Content Production and Copywriting, including developing content series, editing for digital channels, and managing freelancers and bloggers (See writing samples on Contently)
- Reporting, and setting actionable goals, using Google Analytics and platform native analytics
- Social Media Marketing, including paid and organic campaigns across Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
- Email Marketing using Mailchimp